Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-TC-

When does it go away?

Hi! My acne problem started when i was about 15-16,now i m 19 and it is still a problem.I m boy.My mother had it too when she was young.So it should be hormonal acne.I have tryed to use BP many times,but failed.When it should go away,like 20,21?I dont see the point of using any products anymore.Roaccutane is so expensive to even try it.

Edited by -TC-

Well if you look at other members using this site, it seems as if acne can last into the thirties. I would suggest that you go and see a dermatologist for advice. Keep in mind that different treatments work for different people, so if your dermatologist doesn't get it right the first time, do not put him/her down for that. If that fails, try seeing different dermatologists.

dude, seriously. Pay for accutane. Thats what it comes down to. I spent 4 months on this site trying out all this different shit with my lifestyle, diet, habits. Its ridiculous. Its stupid. Accutane will cure you, just do it bro

I wash my face in the morning and night.I have tryed not to touch my face,dont help much.i pick my face because it will look much worse if i dont pick it for some time,new pimples come anyway,whatever i do.i dont know about towels.sheets,maybe i should wash them more,but i think it doesnt help much.maybe i should try accutane,now when i got work,even if i may regret it later.or just forget it and live with it,i dont have severe acne

Edited by -TC-

i hate these big white pimples,could i at least hide it with concealer?i havent tryed it.

could i put BP when skin is breaking out? Using it every day is hell,skin gets red and flaky even with moizture.

Edited by -TC-

I`ll try to last at least a month,right now my skin is itching so much :think: but i better not touch it and popp pimples.I try to post,how it went :)