Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's a clay mask that when it dries on your face, it pull up from the skin and with it, it will pull the impurities from your pores. With this in mind, any acne that was developing and was supposed to surface will only surface faster with this mask. It should break you out initially because it is cleansing your skin from deep inside.

But stick with it because once all of those impurities are out....only great looking new tight pores should last.

I've been using a clay mask and it has made me break out badly for over 3 weeks as it should. My face looks worse than i have ever imagined! I hate going places and having to wear makeup because i really am not a big fan of it. JUST now I am just starting to see minor improvements in my skin as time passes.

I think this might be a great mask but you HAVE to stick with it and use it everyday until it clears the acne. Then you can use it maybe every other day and make it last. Plus, it all organic! :D

ANYWAYS, i will keep ya'll updated as the days go as to if these improvements last.