Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KG!

Hey i need a bit of help with the regimen

Hi,

I just purchased the acne.org kit along with AHA+ cream. My question is real simple, when should I use the AHA+ within the regimen? And can I start using immeadiately?

Thanks

K

You should wait until your skin is used to the benzoyl peroxide treatment, which means in my opinion, after you've used the full dose of BP for a week or two. Remember to use a very small amount of it at first and over 4-6 weeks, build up the amount gradually.

You should wait until your skin is used to the benzoyl peroxide treatment, which means in my opinion, after you've used the full dose of BP for a week or two. Remember to use a very small amount of it at first and over 4-6 weeks, build up the amount gradually.

How do I implement this into the regimen? Instead of using the acne.org moisturizer at night should i replace it with the AHA?

How do I implement this into the regimen? Instead of using the acne.org moisturizer at night should i replace it with the AHA?

After you've been on The Regimen for a month or so, and your skin has adjusted to the full amount of BP, you can start using the AHA in place of the regular moisturizer 2-3 times a week to see how your skin responds. If, after a few weeks, it seems like your skin is handling it well, you can try using it more often, if you'd like, although many people find that 2-3 times a week is plenty.

Be sure to use sunscreen any time you'll be exposed to sunlight (even on cloudy days, since UV rays can penetrate clouds) for at least a week following any AHA use, as AHA can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight and more prone to burning.