Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Right now im on my second swing of b5. last summer was the first time i tried it n it worked wonders n then i stopped using it and my acne came back this summer. The b5 is holding off all breakouts n now im left with hyperpigmentation. Through some research I read that vitamin C is real big on blotches. But just how much should I take daily for it to affect my skin?

The research was saying that vitamin c is the key to preventing hyperpigmentation because it blocks the melanin production that causes skin to get dark.

Guest Tracy
Your best bet is to get it through food versus supplements. If you want to supplement start with 2000 mg. a day split in two doses. If you experience stomach upset lower the dose.

You're welcome smile.gif

I think you can take 2000. I think anything over that is washed out. Of course it is non-toxic so it is pretty safe. The only hazard will be stomach upset so be on the lookout for that.

2g Ascorbic?? wooow... im scared. thata bruise your gut.. i only take 500 mg..i sad.gif im pretty much scared with synthetic medicines