Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone,

I have read very positive comments on Neutrogena's spf 15, Sheer Tint. They say it does not only have the must a moisturizer should have (oil-free, non-comedogenic...), but in addition it has the sunscreen AND tint that will even out the skin tones. It sounds pretty good to me, however, it does not contain salycic acid as the one I am using now (PureZone's). I am afraid of trying it out and breaking out since no SA is present...Has anyone tried it yet? If so, how well does it work and more importantly, does it break you out? Thanks!

don't worry about the SA get some stridex SA pads with all those vitamins in it (I think a, c and e) use that right before u moisturize. one more thing though, how much did that bottle u get cost, and how many fl. oz?

I don't know about this but Clearisil Ultra has tinted and all it really means is that it's shaded tan. Looks like a fake tan. I put ALOT on my arms but since I have a noticable farmer's tan its kinda funny looking lol.

Also I find the tan hides your smaller bumps ALOT. And I like things that hide and curse :ph34r:

how much was that clearisal ultra thing? I saw a tinted moisturizer but it was 1 bucks for 1.7 gl. oz. waaaaay tooo much