Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I need a new SA product to try to clear blackheads, etc. Not a wash, but an actual gel, lotion, or cream, with 2% SA. Any recommendations? I'm on a budget, too, so drugstore products are preferable (but I'll take any suggestions). smile.gif Thanks in advance.

Dermalogica's Medicated Clearing Gel 2% SA (Special Clearing Booster can also be used in addition).

I simply love them!

Clean and Clear has a face lotion with 0.5% SA in it. There is also the Clean and Clear Advantage line to consider, and their lotion has 1% SA in it.

The Neutrogena multi-vitamin face lotion has 1.5% SA in it. (I haven't exactly heard toooo many good things about it... check for reviews on makeupalley.com)

A high-end drugstore product line called "La Roche-Posay" has an acne-clearing face lotion as well, with 1.5% SA in it. I'll let you know ahead of time, that this one is more expensive than the other 3 mentioned above. However, you get more, in terms of quantity and, it is a quality product. I've used it before, and I love how it smells and the texture of it. So even though it's more expensive initially than the other 3, I think it lasts a lot longer in the long run.

That's all i know of.. I hope this helps!

Search acne dry spot and acnevention. ONe is overnight and the other is all day. I tried the overnight and it beat all others hands down. I'm clear now but if I had a problem that warranted this I wouldn't hesitatie to spend the extra money on it.

Look at the great ingredients of it.

Hi there. You mentioned Acnevention and Acne spot dry treatment in the message board. You're the only one who seems to have a favorable opinion on acnevention and other related products. Does it really help to tame acne? Do their products deliver?

I just bought the acnevention and the spot treatment gel. I'm trying on the spot treatment gel. I'll see the results tomorrow. What' cleanser did you use in the mornings?

I've just ordered puredeming products for acne hyperpigmentation. Do you think DAK's Complex-C for acne scars is even better?

Thanks.

Guest Tracy
Clean and Clear Advantage line, and their lotion has 1% SA in it.

Holly:

Aveeno has a good 0.5% SA cleanser that I like. It's not irritating or overdrying at all.

P.S. I'd vote for Bush if he told the truth to us and actually cared about Americans who aren't millionaires. His tax cuts for the wealthy, war in Iraq, and destructive environmental policies have made his claim to being a "compassionate conservative" one big joke. Wake up America!!!

If you want the truth, visit www.johnkerry.com