Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After what feels like a lifetime of searching for the products that would improve my skin(8 years), i have decided to not use any of these products anymore.

All of these acne cleansers,toners,8-in-1 deep cleansing scrubs,moisturisers,exfoiliators,acne masks,anti re-greasing creams,pore refining lotions,astringents,pure cleansing cloths,skin forming oitments,skin peels and all that other shit that does nothing but fuck up your skin can fucking get back on the horse it road in on and fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ppphhhhewwwwww.

That felt good.

Whats the differents between a cleanser and a cleaner?

About 15 bucks...

I have put my hopes and dreams into these products over the last 7 or 8 years and all i have gotten back from it is a fucked up greasy,dry,red, blotchy, itchy ,tight,rough,shiny complextion and i am absolutely sick of it.

Im 22, i shouldnt be worrying about my face all day everyday, its all i think about because it has consumed me entirely.

It has started to take over my life to the point where i am putting off the things that i want to do in this life because of the way i look and feel.

So i think fuck it, if my skin is the way it is because of this shit why use it?

I going to use water from the tap, the same shit that my dad used when he was growing up poor as all hell and couldnt afford to buy a cleanser toner in one.

How deprived he was... sad.gif

Does anybody else feel my pain?

I know this sounds like a rant but for fuck sake man....... give me pimples and fucked up skin, i dont care, but atleast let me get clear after 7 years of hell .fuck. :boohoo:

I going to use water from the tap, the same shit that my dad used when he was growing up poor as all hell and couldnt afford to buy a cleanser toner in one.

How deprived he was... sad.gif

does this stuff really mess up your skin and damage it? i didnt know that..maybe i should stop my acne is pretty mild

does it premanently damage it?

does this stuff really mess up your skin and damage it? i didnt know that..maybe i should stop my acne is pretty mild

does it premanently damage it?

i found that tap water and dove soapcleared meup loads..im mod no i was server....im not using clean & clear black head daily scrub as i want rid ofmy blackheads and theregoing.....smile.gif

Craig S, I feel your pain, buddy. I feel it. Sometimes, the only thing we can do is make acne an added part in our life rather than our main part. I know it's easier said than done, but if we can just work on it in our routine, whatever it shall be, and then try our best to live life, maybe one day acne won't bother us as much.

i agree that most of products for acne can make the problem even worse in the long run. its like you're suppressing it for now,but the amount of shit that is supposed to pop up during your lifetime stays the same, so it'll just take longer to do so.

i'm pretty sure that if did not use that shitload of products i would have outgrown my acne after 1-2 years of suffering thru it. i would much rather have worse acne for 2 years than overthinking and worrying about my face every single day for 6-8 years...

Craig,

Out of all the people on the board, i feel my current thinking and past experience is closest to yours. I feel that i have ruined my skin with all of the products i have applied and all of the various medical procedures i have undergone.

I am only rinsing my face in the shower now, without cleanser. My face feels a little less oily and swollen.