Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

alright so ive started blotchla's regimine and have been on it for two days. When i do the bp wash at night, and i wake up in the morning, my face is still pretty oily, it just feels a little stiff/tingly/itchy/burning. When i do put the bp wash on my face, i leave it on for a ver short time (put it on, one quick rub around my face, take it off) because i'm scared it will make my face burn offf....so, is my face still seem oily when i wake up because im not leving the bp wash on long enough? I don't know if i should leave it on longer cause i already get a burning/itchy/tingly sensation even when i have it on for such a short amoutn of time. :ph34r:

well, my main question, is what is normal to feel when first starting to use bp cream/cleaner? I'm just really worried im allergic to it....is it really obvious if you're allergic to it? my face feels a little itchy, burny, and a little red even after i riunse it off with water...does this mean im allergic?

You sound really sensitive to BP. Just about everybody gets those symptoms when they start using BP, but not that bad and you're only quickly washing with it and rinsing off. If you want to use BP I would recommend something with less BP in it, like 2.5%. I don't think you are well suited to a 10% product. But then of course, it wouldn't be blotchla's regimen anymore :wall:

--J

Stop with BP and your skin should go back to normal. Ive stopped for about a week and my skin gets ALOT less oily during the day and night.