Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XianXian

what is a good laser treatment that will help hyperpigmentation?

Alot of dermatologist saw my face and they recommend fraxel, but fraxel i heard it gives you more hyper pigmentation is that true?

anybody that had hyperpigemenation that did a laser treatment and had a good result let me know please

I'm looking for the right laser to treat my hyperpigmentation....Don't have much knowledge about any lasers really , I did have one performed last November called Levulan...But i don't think that was the right treatment for hyperpigmentation

So i'm interested to see some opinions have on here too

Depends what kind of skin type you have. The lighter the better.

Fraxel restore is pretty good for skin pigmentation but you need to have a good doctor/nurse, atleast 4 treatments and time to avoid sun exposure. Post fraxel treatment involves staying out of the sun and applying a couple doses of suncream even if youre just walking around windows, to the car, driving or going out to feed the dog.

If you stroll around in the sun without protection or before atleast a few days of inside rest, you'll more than likely create more pigmentation issues for yourself.