Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Suhail

Syringes on a plane without prescription?

I have a flight Friday and I was wondering.. It's probably unlikely that they will let me take a syringe on a plane without a prescription but what if I don't have the syringe in my carry-on luggage but rather in my luggage I bring with me but don't take on the plane ( the luggage in the back of the plane ) would I be able to take it? I've been doing Saline injections regularly.. but ofc I don't have a "prescription" to injection water in my face, and I'm gone for ten days and I inject at least once a week. If anyone knows, let me know, I'll be calling TSA later today to see what the say.

I have a flight Friday and I was wondering.. It's probably unlikely that they will let me take a syringe on a plane without a prescription but what if I don't have the syringe in my carry-on luggage but rather in my luggage I bring with me but don't take on the plane ( the luggage in the back of the plane ) would I be able to take it? I've been doing Saline injections regularly.. but ofc I don't have a "prescription" to injection water in my face, and I'm gone for ten days and I inject at least once a week. If anyone knows, let me know, I'll be calling TSA later today to see what the say.

lol to start with i admire you for continuing your treatments even when your not at home. i think you will be fine just as long as you dont take it on your carry-on luggage.

there seems to be a massive difference in terms of whats considered appropriate. i often get into trouble for being forgetful and carrying bottles of water onto the plane...whilst they are completely fine with me carrying large quantities of vitamins and creams as long as its not on the actual plane.