Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
C_Loc

Dry skin help! asap

i have been using benzaclin for almost 2 years but i just started using this sulfur cleanser with it and it is drying my skin out bad. i was wondering what i can do. i have been using moisturizer but its not working very well. Can i moisturize my face before the benzaclin?

Make sure you exfoliate before you moisturize otherwise you may trap acne causing agents. Also, to hydrate most efficiently you should drink water. Lots of water. It takes about 3 days to full rehydrate your body (including you skin) but the results are drastic. I drink tons of water and even when my skin should peel because of dryness and harsh products it doesn't. At first I just thought my skin wasn't responding to the medication, but when I slacked on staying hydrated the dryness and peeling came back.

Make sure you exfoliate before you moisturize otherwise you may trap acne causing agents. Also, to hydrate most efficiently you should drink water. Lots of water. It takes about 3 days to full rehydrate your body (including you skin) but the results are drastic. I drink tons of water and even when my skin should peel because of dryness and harsh products it doesn't. At first I just thought my skin wasn't responding to the medication, but when I slacked on staying hydrated the dryness and peeling came back.

thanks i drink quite a bit of water but maybe it isn't enough ill give it a try.