Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So my skin has been slowly healing from a previous bad hormonal breakout. So I finally decided to use my AHA enhanced lotion last night.....

And now I have 3 new pimples!?!? They are fairly small, but seemed to have appeared overnight! Is this normal for a purge or does my skin NOT like it?

Usually purging for me takes a few days/weeks to start. This happened literally overnight, unless this is a bad coincidence.

Does AHA just not agree with some peoples skin, or is this a normal effect?

Ok... I'm pathetic and I'm going to keep asking,...

mainly because I'm still breaking out. And not normal breaking out. Like bumpy rashey kind of breaking out.

STILL. I used AHA lotion once about 3/4 days ago. AND I"M STILL BREAKING OUT

Allergic reaction or normal? I stopped using it the very next day, but my skin is getting worse and its spreading...

FML.

Hi, im having the exact same problem its been a week for me and my acne has never been worse im using lemon juice, acv tablets everything natural and i think im still purging?!

let me know if it gets better x

Hey. I am suffering with the same problem! Whats wrong with it? Should I stop using it? Cca 20 extra-small pimples on my forehead - which is where I applied it.

is it causing any irritation? i have a tube of this stuff but afraid to use it as it can cause irritation and breakouts!! its potent stuff from what i hear