Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HibiscusFlower

My Baking Soda Facial Cleanser

Hi All!

Just wanted to mention that I had the bright idea of adding baking soda to my facial cleanser.

Just started this 2 days ago. And because I have a pimple breakout here and there, it's hard to see if it will prevent them from happening...THOUGH...

I have noticed a few things:

1. My face feels so good afterwards! I did not get any stinging at all.

2. Those "wannabe blackheards" at the surface of my chin pores are not there anymore!

I just put my facial soap (using AVEENO Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser right now) in my hand and sprinkle (I keep my baking soda in those dollar glass parmesan jars you can buy at Dollar Tree) baking soda and mix. Put onto face and rub gently on the face esp around the nose, chin area and forehead. Rinse with water and dry. That's it.

My face does feel better; it looks good.

Last night, I thought I'd do this again. I don't know if using it twice a day would hurt anything; but after what this face has gone through in cleansers, poking, and medications (in my younger years); I really don't think baking soda is going to hurt it.

Edited by HibiscusFlower