Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so my forehead has clogged pores (I think??) and I regularly get the odd pimple on my forehead. I also have lots of small bumps all over it as well!!

My forehead is always very oily as well. Ive used most of the cleaners on the market but does anyone know what is best to get rid of these?

see the attached pic...im so tired of this!! :(

post-135471-1281434079_thumb.jpg

post-135471-1281434079_thumb.jpg

Have you ever tried deep cleansing masks before? You use them once or twice per week, and they unclog your pores. One that tends to get a lot of good reviews is Boots Botanics Conditioning Mask, which is about $9. You might break out initially, but give it a few weeks before deciding whether or not it works.

Edited by youyesyou

Salicylic acid or retinoids are the way to go. Check the pinned posts in the non-inflammatory acne subforum, for everything you could possibly need to know.

For a product recommendation, most people on the board are in love with Paula's Choice 2% Beta Hydroxy Acid products. The most effective retinoids are prescription only.

Edited by greentiger87