Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Goten

Mirros can sometimes be deceiving

Anyone else notice that in certain mirrors your skin looks perfect, but in others you can see "bumps"?

Yea... I only like looking into my mirror at home, since it makes me looks pretty good.. but at other mirrors.. my skins oily, etc.. and i hate it.. so yea. :L

Yeah I find that you think you look OK until you catch sight of yourself in a different mirror and realize things are not as good as you thought! Also those magnifying mirrors are just pure evil! I think they should be banned lol!You get sucked into looking and then notice all the imperfections that you would probably never have seen otherwise! Avoid at all costs!

Yeah I find that you think you look OK until you catch sight of yourself in a different mirror and realize things are not as good as you thought! Also those magnifying mirrors are just pure evil! I think they should be banned lol!You get sucked into looking and then notice all the imperfections that you would probably never have seen otherwise! Avoid at all costs!

I. hate. florescent lighting.

Seriously, do clear skinned people even look good in mirrors under florescent light? Or do they get repulsed like us?

The only mirror I ever rely on when it comes to examining my face is a flat mirror that I bought for $1.50 at a Japanese store. It is small enough to carry around with me, but big enough for my whole face to fit in the mirror, without anything in the background showing. I find that environment has a lot to do with how good or bad my skin looks. ):

hate mirrors. at my lake house we have horrible lighting and i looked awful in all the mirrors. i was so depressed... but now im home and i don't cry when i look in the mirror. lol