Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I've been on the Regimen for a little under three weeks now, love it, but I'm almost out of Both cleanser and BP already. And AHA well on it's way to running out.. Keep in mind, I use the regimen for both my face AND back. My whole back. So. Is this normal to use an entire bottle in about three weeks? If so, I would be interested in buying a more aggressive amount of product. I know it's unlikely, but if Dan reads this, I would purchase a half gallon of product in an instant. I mean, we all love this stuff and are gonna use that much eventually.. Just get to pour this stuff into your 8 oz bottles so it's visually appealing. But it's economical too. Paying shipping and handling every couple weeks is gonna kill me.

Sorry for rambling, but if you can give any input in this. Would be great. Thanks!

If you're doing both the face and back Regimens, it makes sense that you're using up the products pretty quickly. An 8 oz. tube of the BP generally lasts about a month, just for the facial Regimen.

If you're concerned about running out of products, I'd recommend buying the 16 oz. Big Kit, plus the AHA for your back. You could even buy multiple kits and use Flat Rate Shipping to save some money, instead of just having one 8 oz Starter Kit shipped out at a time.