Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suprsho

What are my options?

I'm finally 6 month post-accutane so I want to start doing whatever I can to treat these scars and red marks. During my post-accutane period, I have been using nothing by cetaphil gentle cleanser and moisture. After looking around for treatments similar to mine, I've decided Fraxel might work, what do u guys think?

post-95666-1281323778_thumb.jpg

post-95666-1281323808_thumb.jpg

I'm finally 6 month post-accutane so I want to start doing whatever I can to treat these scars and red marks. During my post-accutane period, I have been using nothing by cetaphil gentle cleanser and moisture. After looking around for treatments similar to mine, I've decided Fraxel might work, what do u guys think?

Dude, these are called "red marks", very shallow red marks btw - these are no scars, you can relax. Just go and get some sort of peel or something. You don't need fraxel. Fraxel's too much for red marks

Dude, these are called "red marks", very shallow red marks btw - these are no scars, you can relax. Just go and get some sort of peel or something. You don't need fraxel. Fraxel's too much for red marks

I think those are actual scars and not just red marks. But the good thing is that the scars aren't bad at all. I've been thinking what I should do with my scars/red marks. Most of my marks are like two years old. Right now I apply lemon on my marks and drink gallons of water and a week ago I started to drink green tea and I'm already seeing improvement. I also eat eggs, cucumbers etc.. For my scars I think I'm going to try 1.5 mm dermaroller.