Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
79BirdofPrey

BP 3 times a day?

So the regimen says to apply the whole deal twice a day, morning and night. Would it help speed up the process if I added a third application sometime in the evening?

Lets say 11AM, 6PM, and 11PM are the three application times. Would that help?

It's best to keep the regimen at 12 hour intervals. Washing your face so soon (7 hours or less between washings) will irritate the crap out of your skin (and burn while you're washing your face) and applying more BP will probably do the same. You'll probably also be extra red and dry because of it; which in turn might cause more pimples. Stick to 2 applications a day and try to do them 12 hours apart from each other and be patient for results; they will come :)

Good luck!

that wouldn't speed up the process of anything other than the act of drying out your face and getting acne. so no good sir, i would not try this out.

every 12 hours is more than enough for your skin :)

I sometimes put more bp alone by itself in the afternoon if I am oily. Its better than washing constantly and it doesn't dry my skin out to be honest, but thats me. I only wash my face once per day and cleanse at night. You should stick to the regime for a while but after a year, I have made moderations. It don't thing it really makes any difference though, its just in case, I mean, I see no more improvements by using it 3 times or 2 times or once. Maybe add extra as a spot treatment, just dab extra where needed. So maybe after a while, it might work for you to add or take something away. theres no rules, everyone is different.