Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
satelliteskin

Best Vitamin Supplement Brand?

Right now, I'm on 1200 mg Fish Oil and 500 mg vitamin C twice a day, both made by Nature Made. However, i know that the supplement industry isn't regulated, so I'm kind of worried that I might just be wasting my money. So what are the brands that you guys use and have seen results from, or can personally recommend?

There is an amazing brand in Canada called Genuine Health. They have a huge highly respected name here and are available in the states as well.

Life Extension is the best, but I'm finishing up the rest of this GNC stuff before I completely transition over to that brand exclusively. You get what you pay for.

Edited by Mirrfiak

Hmm, I honestly didn't know the brand mattered. Kinda like buying the same-looking shirt from Target rather than Gucci - they're the same. But just different names /made by different companies.

I normally buy Spring Valley's vitamins (from Wal-Mart.) But I don't want to be buying them if they're no good. :think: Anyone a vitamin expert on here? haha

Edited by Sapphire Lily

I take multivitamins with Iron from Boots here in the UK.

MoussakaChaos That's Kurt right! lol at his pose in the picture! My fav' band when I was 11> still like them.

For fish oil, it's probably Carlson's. Life-Extension was also mentioned and their a good reputable company. Not sure on Vitamin-C, but there are a few good bulk sources out there or you could just use acerola.

Edited by ₫₦å