Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nomenlnudum

BP FULL DOSAGE...TOO EARLY?

I just started this specific regimen two days ago but i've been using BP (acne severe terminator and panoxyl foam 10%) for the past couple months, so i'm assuming my skin is already accustomed to the BP, so tell me if I'm wrong but can I just jump in go for a full fingers length or maybe even 2, or should i just play it safe and wait the month?? And how about the AHA can I just start using that to? I'm a person that likes instant gratification...and I want this to work sooooooooooooooooooooo badly =(!!!!!

By the way, i've only been on this site for a a couple of weeks now and I must say, I love how supportive everyone is. Thanks guys!

most people would probably suggest you still start at the smaller amount. however, just coming from experience, i was like you, using 10% BP and such for awhile before i got onto the regimen, and when i started it i used the full amount and was fine.

as for the AHA, i wouldn't advise just on getting that in there. when you are starting with this you want to go in with the bare essentials, not only getting your skin accustomed to the regimen but also getting YOU yourself accustomed. wait a little before you add in the AHA.

as for the BP, i'd say thats up to you, although as i said, i think more people would suggest cutting back.