Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sueha

On Roaccutane & can't stop picking/poping!

Hey,

Today is day 17 on Roaccutane (Accutane) and I'm honestly am questioning whether this is even going to work! I know its still early stages but I feel like one day I wake up thinking WOW my skin is clearing and by the afternoon or the next morning it's worse than the day before!

Yeah the redness has gone down & Im totally loving not having crazy oily skin, but OMG I cant handle the cystic acne!

I keep picking the skin with tweezers and poping as soon as a white head comes about!

And all of a sudden I have blackheads that are screaming "squeeze me out!"

In addition, I can't bring myself to drink water, I hate the stuff!

The thing is its not an IB and then im clearing! Its clear one day painful the next!

This is killing me..how long till I start seeing results? The cystic ones are going down my neck- Its sooo embarasing!

Thanks guys =]

Don't pick them !! Its gonna make its even worse trust me, just leave them be. You HAVE to drink water , its not whether " O I dont wanna drink it cause I hate that stuff" nope you have to drink it while on accutane plain and simple, makes things easier for your body to get rid of all the bacteria. 1st month is always the hardest with the IB and such trust me I understand, but theres nothing you can do about it, you just have to wait it out. You should start seeing results around month 2.

No one said this was gonna be easy.