Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Don't you hate mirrors that somehow reveal every little blemish on your face and make them look 2x as bad as they really are? Luckily Im able to understand that's NOT what people are capable of seeing yet it still irritates me. I mean who really wants to see that much of themselves? I'm already crazy about people seeing me normally let alone seeing every little "impurity" of mine.

Also I dislike wearing contacts and walking up to even a regular mirror. Grr :ph34r: I hope people don't have that good of a vision.

Also I dislike wearing contacts and walking up to even a regular mirror. Grr  I hope people don't have that good of a vision.

THAT IS A PROBLEM.

Situation #1:

My bathroom: Peach walls. Low yellow lighting. My skin looks not so bad in this light.

Situation #2:

Public office buildings. Bathroom have Flourecent lighting. I see EVERYTHING. EVERY little mark. Every uneven bump. It's AWFUL.

THAT IS A PROBLEM.

Situation #1:

My bathroom: Peach walls. Low yellow lighting. My skin looks not so bad in this light.

I recently went on holdiays and we stayed in a hotel.

I couldnt believe how the bathroom lighting in the hotel room made my skin look so great. Damn I want that lighting.