Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AdamDolce10

I want everyone to have a look at this

post-106168-1280216432_thumb.jpg

This is my favourite actor and my role model :)

I always look up to him and the way he lives his life. He has a gorgeous girlfriend and my last girlfriend said he is the sexiest guy on the planet, same with all my friends who are girls.

He hasnt let acne stop him from getting an incredibly hot girlfriend and having a very succesful acting career thus far.

Now I know most of you are going to say, Oh but he is famous and rich of course everyone is going to want him ", WRONG! He gets what he wants because he has confidence and a great personality, he is so humble and he gives back. All you need guys is confidence.

I just wanted to share this because you see all these celebrities with flawless skin and it really is all make up and photoshop. I used to wonder why zac wore make up and didnt really understand it but know I do.

This doesnt affect how much I look up to him. He is still my favourite actor :)

post-106168-1280216432_thumb.jpg

yeap. no way that is him on the left.

17 again was hilarious though and i hate those kind of movies. i was pleasantly surprised.

that's not Zac Efron to the left. and from what i've seen and gathered Zac Efron actually has really great legitimate skin. not that he still isn't a great guy or anything, i don't really know him, but that picture is definitely not of his skin.

I think you make a good point about confidence and about the effects of photoshop but i really don't think that's him on the left...that looks like a much older guy.

Seriously guys that is him!!

If you look you can see he has the same mouth, nose and he has worn that hat many times when I seen pictures.

I can show another picture of a younger him where he has a few spots but nothing big.

He has even spoke about acne and his spots, thats why he wears foundation.

Yeah 17 again was good I too despise those cheesey films but Zac was so good in it.

He was brilliant in Me and Orsen Wells aswell, great actor.

Ive never seen high school musical tho.

Confidence is everything when it comes to either being good with the opposite sex or feeling comfortable in social situations. Acne is temporary part of life and I kno, believe me, that it seems like the end of the world, but everything does when your young and I bet there will be many things later on that will worry us more. Goot fight it, dont let it win :)

post-106168-1280259860_thumb.jpg

That is definitely him!!!

post-106168-1280259860_thumb.jpg

Edited by AdamDolce10

Are you serious??

It looks to me like your choosing not to believe it!

The reports say its him and they show a picture of him face on beofre tking that one and it is him

Im not tryin to fool you or lie.

uhmm... idk. it would just take AMAZING makeup and editing to cover that up in his movies. but i guess its possible. idk

Hmmmm. I don't see it either. Though I do think he's effing hot... his body is more impressive than his face tbh.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=306907

These pictures are obviously him, and does seem to be breaking out a bit.. but there's no way he has scars like the OP's picture shows. That'd just be too hard to cover up on a daily basis, and the paps are taking pictures of him constantly.

He's such a pretty boy. :lol:

I just don't see that first picture as being him. Yes, he wears a similar hat and sunglasses and sometimes has that stubbly look, but not that rough visage/complexion as in the first picture of the OP.

He's such a pretty boy. :lol:

I just don't see that first picture as being him. Yes, he wears a similar hat and sunglasses and sometimes has that stubbly look, but not that rough visage/complexion as in the first picture of the OP.

If you notice in the picture greentiger posted both pictures, mine and his are taken on the same day, he is wearing the same clothes and if you look in mine you can just make out the side swept hairstyle he is sporting.

I think he is just making a face that makes it go wrinkly and rough, I was just focusing on the spots and greentiger found a better pic :) thank you, point is proven he has spots he is considered one of the hottest guys on the planet by many girls and some guys, hey I dont judge :)

The jonas brothers have acne.. you can even tell they have acne even when they wear makeup.. if you see someone with makeup and their cheeks look kinda redish, they most likely have acne...

OH btw zac only has a few spots.. Is not like he has "ACNE SCARS"... now that's bad.. Ricky martin had acne scars and he had surgery(I really don't know what he did)...but he's scar free now...

Edited by ToughLove

i dont give a monkeys about some dude whos famous or whatever, that doesn't help me in the slightest, this kind of topic just annoys me.

He uses make-up. His skin isn't flawless with out make up. I love his hair style.. >_>

Edited by EddieE

Yeah, that is definitely not him on the left. If it was, there wouldn't be just one photo available on the internet.

As for the hat you mentioned, he wears a different hat than the guy on the left.

http://i42.tinypic.com/28meqg7.jpg

It's not him. See the freckle on the first guy? It's not that low on Zac, as you can see in the second. Even if you twisted Zac in the same exact position, it wouldn't match up.

Sorry.

Adam if you don't like the post, don't comment it, if it gives someone else hope then that's a good thing :)

lol meh im still gonna post that i find it annoying :P...

I'm obsessed with Zac Efron. :D He's so pretty, how can he even be real...

Anyways, that IS him. I remember seeing that picture when I googled "Zac efron acne" a while ago, there were multiple shots of him with a friend. I'm trying to find those pics again, but they see to have disappeared. O_O

Edited by SkinBeingaDouchebag

The reports say its him and they show a picture of him face on beofre tking that one and it is him

hopefully you are aware those reports are usually 50 to 75% made up. a lot of those pictures are not only not even the same person, but they are doctored to make them look worse than they are.

it's a nice lesson to take into hand, but that's just probably not Zac Efron.