Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

dont you hate it when ..like your always paranoid of seeing someone who you hadent seen in a while before you had acne...like sometimes if i go to a place im always think i hope i dont see anybody from high sschool or family member. that i stoped talking to because of acne like the only ones i talk to are my mom my sisters and my stepdad..i have avoided everry family gatherings ..and now that is summer theyv had trips to six flags dorney park ...pool lakes beaches florida you name it ...i have missed all and stayed home because of my redmarks...i know i dont have acne anymore but redmarks makes it look like if i did i havent seen any of my family members that i mentioned in like since i started breaking out wich is aproximetl february...i miss some of them and wish to see them like some of my cousins. but i also dont want any of them making comments on my face cuz i know even if they dont mean to be cruel .they are just curious but it makes me embarrased....like today i went to get a haircut ..and guess what out of everybarber shop in the city my girl cousin had to take her freaking brother to the barber shop at the same fucking time wtf ..like i was asking myself how is this possible...but since when she came i was sitting far away from her i was reading a magazine and had a hat on i think she didnt see me ...i wanted to say hi because we were close cousins ..i also had a crush on her ..i know wrong but shes second cousin so i dont see why is a big deal any ways

have you guys had any experiences where youv seen someone whom youv hadent seen in a while ...what was your reaction and what was theirs or did you manage to avoid them...what did they say to you and who was it?

...i wanted to say hi because we were close cousins ..i also had a crush on her

You had a crush on your cousin?

11th grade i had no acne. i broke out really bad that summer so senior year was filled with acne. tho the red marks fade over the years and then you can look forward to seeing everyone again with a fresh face.

...i wanted to say hi because we were close cousins ..i also had a crush on her

You had a crush on your cousin?

second cousin

dont you hate it when the guy you like treats you so nicely and the next day he's only like "hi marisa" without starting really any conversation?????

i should've kissed him

dont you hate it when the guy you like treats you so nicely and the next day he's only like "hi marisa" without starting really any conversation?????

i should've kissed him

haha i used to do that to girls

acnevsme, honestly hon, I do not mean any disrespect, but I couldn't get through your post. Oh gosh, I mean this with sincere honesty. I couldn't get past the run on sentences. It might not be a big deal to you, but to many of us, well, we don't speak interwebz speakz if you know what I mean.

Please, break up the thoughts. Use correct punctuation - sentences with a paragraph break...something!

acnevsme, honestly hon, I do not mean any disrespect, but I couldn't get through your post. Oh gosh, I mean this with sincere honesty. I couldn't get past the run on sentences. It might not be a big deal to you, but to many of us, well, we don't speak interwebz speakz if you know what I mean.

Please, break up the thoughts. Use correct punctuation - sentences with a paragraph break...something!

ill do it next time to late now ...im to lazy to break it up now

:lol:

well second cousin is not blood relation.

though it would be weird if you grew up with them as siblings I suppose.

YES :clap:

though it would be weird if you grew up with them as siblings I suppose.

uh, how is a second cousin not blood related? It's not as bad as cousins, but still pretty white trash territory

i should've kissed him

haha i used to do that to girls

so he's only playing :think: i see

this bullshit is boring lol, not interested anymore

uh..............you might want to check up on your definitions of "second cousin" haha. the blood may not be as strong as the first, but uh, well, i don't really know what you think second cousins are if you think they aren't blood related.

I was under the assumption that it meant your uncles wife's niece or nephew on her side of the family.

to be honest that just confused me more. I didnt even know what 'cousin first removed' meant.

and we kinda trainwrecked this thread. Sorry op.

so what do you call someone, let's say that is your blood uncle's wife's brother's son?

is it cousin by marriage?

I'm korean so we generally just say cousin/relative.

ITT: Trying to figure out which relatives are ok to boink

In Arkansas they dont worry about that kind of stuff

Edited by onelittleone