Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Helathy2BLiving

shampoo for hair?

I've used so many different types of shampoos and conditioners. I like Aussie's 2-in-1 Moist as well the Moist conditioner. I use that for summer right now, and use Biolage leave-in conditioner mixed with olive oil. My hair is fabulous.

I think the shampoo quality have less meaning in comparison of change so, don't change it again & again. or use it after consultation of your doctor if you have some problem or doubt in your mind.

neutrogena clean volume. smells good, gets buildup out, does exactly what it says: clean volume. just makes it soft and clean and bouncy. good shit

Tresemme!! I love them. My hair tangles really easily and Tresemme shampoos and conditioners are really silky and get through all of it. I use Color Care for blondes. It says it's for dyed hair, but I don't dye mine and I still love it. Blondes get dull and drab easily I think, but this really helps :)

I use Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo.

But only like once or twice a week. The rest of the time, I just rinse my hair and condition (I've been using Suave Professionals conditioner, and like it so far), and rinse again. Hair doesn't feel oily or greasy, just soft.

But granted, my scalp was super dry from Accutane, so that's why I'm doing this, heh.

I've used so many different types of shampoos and conditioners. I like Aussie's 2-in-1 Moist as well the Moist conditioner. I use that for summer right now, and use Biolage leave-in conditioner mixed with olive oil. My hair is fabulous.

:lol:

It really is fabulous.

I use Back to Basics' Rich Moisture shampoo and conditioner. I've been using it for a few years now and my coarse hair is a lot softer now! I think it's been helping because they contain coconut oil and the conditioner also has jojoba seed oil. People can just buy these products separately, though, and use them on their own. In fact, I also use extra virgin coconut oil in my hair from time to time and it's really great stuff. It is the only oil (I think) that fully penetrates hair and it's non-comedogenic, so I even use it on my skin! It's also cheap, I recommend it

My hair is also fabulous, if I do say so myself :razz: ...I get a lot of compliments on the shininess of my hair, get coconut oil!!

:lol:

It really is fabulous.

I use Back to Basics' Rich Moisture shampoo and conditioner. I've been using it for a few years now and my coarse hair is a lot softer now! I think it's been helping because they contain coconut oil and the conditioner also has jojoba seed oil. People can just buy these products separately, though, and use them on their own. In fact, I also use extra virgin coconut oil in my hair from time to time and it's really great stuff. It is the only oil (I think) that fully penetrates hair and it's non-comedogenic, so I even use it on my skin! It's also cheap, I recommend it

My hair is also fabulous, if I do say so myself :razz: ...I get a lot of compliments on the shininess of my hair, get coconut oil!!

My hair and your hair need to have an affair! :shifty:

I've been using Dove Intensive Repair, and I haven't been entirely impressed with it...I prefer Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine to that, and even so, I'm still looking for something that will smooth and shine my hair without being so stripping.

And not too expensive, because I'm saving for something important, plus college. Not to mention that I don't make that much with my job :/

I'm going to start using Castor oil on my scalp for growth, and grapeseed/coconut oil for shine and health.

I've used more expensive brands, like Sebastian, and was NOT impressed by it at all. :shrug: