Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, I ask him to help give me strength to get through my acne, and he has answered my prayers. I also pray for everyone on this site, that they know that he is watching over them and that he gives them the courage, strength, and hope that their acne will go away, and they will be clear. I'm always praying for everyone on here, even if there are some non-believers. The power of prayer is in everyone's heart, and most of all, belief that it will be answered.

nikkid and Liv, thank you for your prayers. You both sound like special people. 24 hour, you sound like a grouch. A little good feeling and a nice thought for someone goes a long way. Lighten up and have a good day. We're all in this acne thing together.

I agree with Liv. I pray that God will give me strength to get me througth this phase rather than me just asking for it to go away. I twill make me stronger as a person.

i dont believe in god any more

have a safe trip chikedee,,, make sure u say bye to the rest of the fools in the most useless thread in here,, user posted image

I prayed for my acne and it did get better. I don't think it is a coincidence and don't care to debate it.

I pray every night for people on this site. Seriously.

15, God didn't desert you. I know it may feel that way, but it isn't true. I feel(felt) like that at times, but deep down I know it isn't true. When I was your age I questioned God's existence as well. I don't think it is a bad thing, because if you come back it isn't blind faith. I hope you come back though :pray:

I prayed for my acne and it did get better. I don't think it is a coincidence and don't care to debate it.

I pray every night for people on this site. Seriously.

I'm not a christian and I don't pray to anything.

Since I don't believe in an afterlife, it's cool to know that in 100 or so years, me and any current super model will be just as attractive

~_^

that's all I ever really pray about. I guess that's selfish and vain......but they say prayer helps people heal like 11 percent faster or somehting. It's a proven fact look it up. I just want to look perfect for this one guy I really really like. And clear skin is the only thing that ever makes me happy. I want it so bad!!!!! So I just keep praying. Hopefully it'll come true.