Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deputy dog

Miracle Mineral Solution

Hi all

I'm not new to acne.org, but this is my first post. I've decided to post because i feel that it is important that everybody is made aware of MMS and the possible health implications that it has for everybody who decides to use it.

Just a quick note about myself. I'm 28 years old and have suffered from moderate acne/extremely oily skin since i was a teenager. I, like many others have tried all sorts of different remedies and paid thousands of pounds out in my quest for clear skin. I hoping that my quest may be over.

So, MMS. Miracle Mineral Solution is a chemical compound (Chlorine Dioxide) that has been used in varios industries for over 70 years. It is completely safe and can destroy every bacteria known to man.

A man called Jim Humble has published his findings on the above after using Chlorine Dioxide to cure Malaria (among other things). I urge all who may be interested in MMS and its health implications to do your own research around it - there is alot that has been written. I must admit that at first i was skpetical, but one thing that interested me about MMS is the fact that anybody can make it, so there is no money to be made from it.

I myself have been using MMS since Monday, and i noticed a difference in my skin in a day. This may seem hard to believe, but for somebody who usually has to blot his skin every hour being reduced to just once at lunchtime is, i believe, quite amazing. Only accutane has ever reduced my skin oil like this.

All i have done is followed Jim Humble's protocols. I have been taking MMS orally as per his instructions and also washing my face with diluted MMS. The results so far have been fantastic. I will continue to update with my results, but I urge you all to look at MMS. Jim Humble's book - Breakthrough, The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century is available to download for free and i would recommend that anybody intrested should read it.

I took MMS for a while, about a year ago. It did nothing for me in the long run. Be prepared, as you get into the higher doses, your body WILL begin to reject it. For me it became so disgusting to drink that even now just thinking about it makes me have to suppress the urge to vomit.

It's a water purifier.

For potable water application, chlorine dioxide is generated from sodium chlorite solutions. The

principal generation reactions that occur in the majority of generators have been known for a long

time.

http://www.epa.gov/ogwdw000/mdbp/pdf/alter/chapt_4.pdf

So, this 'miracle mineral' is simply sodium chlorite altered in a chemical reaction to chlorine dioxide.

I took MMS for a while, about a year ago. It did nothing for me in the long run. Be prepared, as you get into the higher doses, your body WILL begin to reject it. For me it became so disgusting to drink that even now just thinking about it makes me have to suppress the urge to vomit.

bro its disgusting. everytime I smell bleach I think of it and it makes me want to throw up.

Yeah, i admit that the taste isn't the most desirable, but if i carry on seeing results then i will keep on taking it. I'm also using diluted chlorine dioxide to wash my face - results so far are impressive.

if MMS does the stuff it claims to do, why does one have to keep maintaining some dosage?

related question, how long does this awful taste linger in your mouth?