Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JessicaRT

AHA doesn't sting...Is it working?

I have been on the regimen since February and it was working great until I had to purchase new bottles because I left the products in my car too long. The new AHA that I have doesn't sting at all...not even a tingle. Dan says the stinging is how you know it's working so does that mean it's not working. I really havent seen the magical difference I used to in the morning either. BTW I follow the regimen exactly because that's when I get the best results. Please help. What should I do?

I watched one of Dans videos where someone had written in saying that the AHA did not sting and Dan said this was fine and not to worry, its still working....I think his exact words were, "You're just lucky!"

Hope that helps!

I watched one of Dans videos where someone had written in saying that the AHA did not sting and Dan said this was fine and not to worry, its still working....I think his exact words were, "You're just lucky!"

Hope that helps!

Lol, pretty much. Although many people do experience a bit of stinging with the AHA (especially in the beginning), not everybody does. Just consider yourself lucky to not have to deal with the discomfort. : )

I agree. It used to sting when I first started using it and it still does if I neglect using it for awhile, but with consistent use the sting is no longer there. It still works great though. :) I'm glad you like Dan's AHA+. It's great stuff!