Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ace123

Should i try the regimen?

So I've had moderate acne for the past three years. I get cysts and whiteheads and i've tried so many different products. I'm currently on Benzaclin and it works better than anything else. But i'm still far from clear. I have been seriously considering accutane but then i found out i no longer have health insurance. I'm 16 year old guy. I have no control over that. So i've been looking into Dan's regimen. I'm not new to this site but i've never really considered the regimen because i've tried so many other things with bp in them. But i'm running out of choices and school is starting soon. I just want clear skin so i can live my life. Should i try the regimen? Does it really work better than anything else out there?

Thank you -Josh

So does the regimen work well for cystic acne?

works well for pretty much all kinds of acne. i'm sure if you go through the success stories you'd find people with cystic acne who have been helped by this.

What side effects? Like dry skin? Cuz thats nothing new.

here's what you should expect

what to expect

Alright thanks everyone for your help! I'm gonna go for it. But i just gotta get my mom to let me. Any ideas on how to convince her that this treatment is different from all the other ones we've ordered before online?

Alright thanks everyone for your help! I'm gonna go for it. But i just gotta get my mom to let me. Any ideas on how to convince her that this treatment is different from all the other ones we've ordered before online?

take her around the site, show her just how professional all this stuff really is, and let her see some of the videos. it's not like this regimen just popped up out of the blue, Dan first figured out the regimen with over-the-counter products, and then just made his own to be ordered online.