Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I used to have really, really bad bacne. So bad that it hurt to lie down. It was nasty. Even my dermatologist would make the little eurgh sound of disgust when she checked it out.

One day on a whim I decided Id get this wash at my derm's office, called Glytone. it was PRICEY. 30 bucks for a bottle that should last about two months. I decided hey, whatever, nothing else is working and Im slightly desperate.

I brought it home that night and started using it with my scrub brush. The next morning my back was raw as all get out; red and painful.

But I carried on using it, and by the next week, almost all of my bacne was gone. ALL. OF. IT. The only things left were a few hyperpigmentation marks, which have since left with some microdermabrasion.

Seriously. If you can afford it, I suggest checking this stuff out. It's got glytone in it, so instead of just treating individual spots, it exfoliates the entire surface, acting as how a peel or a sunburn would.