Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Used to use Dan's regimen but bascially discontinued because even at 2.5% the BP was way more than my super-sensitive skin can handle on any regular basis.

I've made up my own Salicylic Acid wash/moisturizer regimen which was working up until the last few months when I took to the store and noticed the AcneFree Sensitive Skin formula which is a lot like what I've been doing only the SA is a little stronger in both wash and moisturizer, and the spot gel is 2% BP.

I got all excited and bought it hoping I'd found the thing!

After 24 hrs my skin looks and feels dramatically better already, but the 2% is STILL too strong for me.

I think, because i didn't use that much and my whole face is still tingling 24 hrs later that maybe I have an allergic reaction to BP or something. I have similar issues with products that have sunblock built-in too. Use once and suffer for days.

Came here looking for other people's experiences since this set of products is so similar to Dan's regimen but didn't see any so I thought I'd leave a post and see if anyone has anything to discuss about this set of products.

It's a very different formula from the original.

Hello, this is a reply about your Acnefree Sensitive System.

Ive been looking around trying to find answers to the simple questions, like how to use it...And still cant find no answer...

I dont know how you put it on, but if you can tell me it would be a great help.

I'm not sure if you put the spot control gel in the morning or only at night, and if the moisturizer comes before the spot control gel or after.

At 1st my skin looked better, but now i see it to be just the same...It stays like in the middle stage(Ive been using for about a week now)

Oh! and it truly is different from the original, it feels so much better!

I do see my face better, and less shine, I think the 1st to thing work great but I'm not sure about the Spot control gel.

Oh and one more thing, I don't think your suppose to use Salicylic Acid and Benzoyl Peroxide at the same time....

Thank you for reading! ^^