Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
belbie0606

best mattifying moisturizer w/ spf

Hi

I'm currently on roacutanne and I'm using khiels ultra light moisturiser with spf 50 it is really matt and stays like it all day even in hot humid weather NO shine, its the best I have tried I use a little mineral make up over the top it really is great it cost £25 but u don't need a lot good luck

hi i just started using: DDF ultra lite oil free moisturizing dew yeterday and so far i like it. It comes with a verizon with SPF 15. Its doesn't leave any shine at all. Ill update u on how i like it later if ur interested!

Hello belbie606 :) I have crazy oily face and I need to blot 3-4 times a day so I went to sephora and asked them for a moisturizer to mattify my skin. I tried Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15. In my opinion it helps alot with my oily skin. I find it after application it leaves your skin smooth, so it works great as a primer. The only problem is that the consistancy is like glue and it smells kinda like it, but i like the smell, smells like a spa to me :) Its also a bit pricey but the cheapest I've gotten it is for $30 but it can last a LONG time. There are smaller travel sizes that are about $10 and If you live near a Sephora you can ask them for samples. A little goes a looooooooooooooong way. I bought mine about almost a year ago and I share it with my sister and we only used 3/4 of the bottle. I would totally recommend it, just try the sample first :)

Also it has never broke me out or clogged my pores before and it has SPF, just not very high :/

Edited by girlsjustwannahavefun_415