Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys....Im nearly 5 weks into the regimen and I am now starting to use Dans AHA. I used it last night after the BP, it tingled for a few seconds but didnt sting...I was just wondering if I can use it every night or should I do it every other night for a while?

Hey guys....Im nearly 5 weks into the regimen and I am now starting to use Dans AHA. I used it last night after the BP, it tingled for a few seconds but didnt sting...I was just wondering if I can use it every night or should I do it every other night for a while?

I just started using the AHA last night too. I'm only using it once every other night though; to start off anyway. I'd rather be safe than sorry because there is such a thing as over exfoliating. I also use a lotion in the morning that contains AHA, so for me it's probably best to just use it every other night. But if you'd like, I'm sure that using it every night wouldn't hurt. But in my opinion, it's better to start slow than fast.

Every other night to start. Are you clear? Generally it's best to wait until you're clear to add in another product, even AHA. I use an AHA, too, and really like the glowing skin and smoother complexion. :)

Every other night to start. Are you clear? Generally it's best to wait until you're clear to add in another product, even AHA. I use an AHA, too, and really like the glowing skin and smoother complexion. :)

Very nearly clear...a few under the skin bumps that have been lingering for weeks...not big, just tiny ones!!

I will try it every other night for a while!! :)

The AHA should help those more recalcitrant spots emerge. I hope you end up liking the AHA as much as I like mine! :)

The AHA should help those more recalcitrant spots emerge. I hope you end up liking the AHA as much as I like mine! :)

Well the crazy thing is after using it last night, one spot on my jawline that's been there for weeks, came to a head by this evening! Mad! How often do you use it?

If you use it in the night, is sunscreen still a big must for the next day?

I use Avon Anew Advanced Clinical Retexturizing Peel every second day (have to update my signature!) Yes, sunscreen of SPF 30 at least is still needed, and for a whole week after ceasing use of an AHA product.