Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mac_j

Has anybody......

Yes, what have you tried???? Maybe aloe vera plant might help or anti dandruff shampoo and extra conditioning maybe add some joba oil...If you have time read some of Lamarr's posts and Max's as they have some good suggestions for the scalp. You can pm or email them also I believe lamarr has his email on his profile.

oil girl,

i don't know if you were responding to me, but i haven't really tried anything for that. Dandruff and hair loss are the least of my Accutane problems. I took this back in 2000 and have paid for it since. Joint problems, fatigue, and sexual problems are at the top of my list. None of these a problem until I took Accutane. I now feel like a 27 year old trapped in a 90 year old's body. By the way, i've seen you on other sites and feel for ya (ankle problems, etc.).

oil girl,

i don't know if you were responding to me, but i haven't really tried anything for that. Dandruff and hair loss are the least of my Accutane problems. I took this back in 2000 and have paid for it since. Joint problems, fatigue, and sexual problems are at the top of my list. None of these a problem until I took Accutane. I now feel like a 27 year old trapped in a 90 year old's body. By the way, i've seen you on other sites and feel for ya (ankle problems, etc.).

Just out of curiousity, how bad has your hair loss been?

Yes i have had an itchy scalp and also dandruff from accutane, and its really annoying!

Not as bad now, maybe since i have a buzz haircut. A couple years after taking it though, my hands would be literally covered in hair after running my hands through my hair. No hair loss and full head of hair prior to Accutane.