Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

a) I'm mid way through my 5th month, and haven't had any new spots in over a month. However, I do have two spots (one small cyst and one... tiny-sharpish bump) that have been hanging around for like 5 weeks! Any ideas why they're taking so long to go away? Reassure me and tell me they WILL go!

b) I wanted to be off accutane a bit earlier than the six month mark so I can 'recover' from it and let the redness die down before I go back to uni (I go back to Uni mid september)- is this a good or bad idea? I've already reached my cumalative dose, and as I said haven't had any new spots for a while- I just want to be on it for as long as possible to lessen the chance of a relapse. I can't see my derm until the 28th of august (that would be a week after I've reached the six month mark), so can't talk to them about it either :(

Thanks!

call the office and see if u can see them earlier..

i think u should stick it out, it didn't take that long for my redness to go down.

and if u call the office, u could also ask them about the two spots!