Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

Westsoy soymilk or w.e failed me!

It tasted so [email protected]!!!! I think it was outdated or something.. but the date says until 2011...

How come it tasted completely different.. like if it was 3 years outdated. ._.

SO what brand would you recommend?

Dunno what's up with that. I had one hemp milk that was sweetened (I always get unsweetened but my mom doesn't know how to shop) and it made me get stomach gurgles and tasted funny. All the other containers of it that I got were fine though. Make sure to take it back to the store and demand a refund. I like silk soymilk organic and pearl was okay for making tapioca but I'm not sure if they have an unsweetened one :/

it was the genetically modified soybeans changing your DNA!!

justkidding, but i remember a recent study done i think in russia where they fed mice nothing but gm soybeans and after like 2 generations they lost the ability to reproduce!!!

this stuff could wipe out the human race.

which brings to mind conspiracy theories of the nazi dreams of scientific elites using the power of science to commit genocide. some say america was infiltrated by former nazi's while still retaining much of our freedoms. interesting but probably not true.ha.

it was the genetically modified soybeans changing your DNA!!

justkidding, but i remember a recent study done i think in russia where they fed mice nothing but gm soybeans and after like 2 generations they lost the ability to reproduce!!!

this stuff could wipe out the human race.

which brings to mind conspiracy theories of the nazi dreams of scientific elites using the power of science to commit genocide. some say america was infiltrated by former nazi's while still retaining much of our freedoms. interesting but probably not true.ha.

Ehh I've drank like 2 gallons of that stuff during my entire lifespan...I don't suppose it will do much harm. It's very tasty though

Dunno what's up with that. I had one hemp milk that was sweetened (I always get unsweetened but my mom doesn't know how to shop) and it made me get stomach gurgles and tasted funny. All the other containers of it that I got were fine though. Make sure to take it back to the store and demand a refund. I like silk soymilk organic and pearl was okay for making tapioca but I'm not sure if they have an unsweetened one :/

It's too far. My father wouldn't take me back there. I need to get my permit .. I will get it next month since no college classes. I saw unsweetened hemp milk, but it has 5-6 ingredient.. so I thought it was bad, not sure. I will look into it again. I think I saw unsweetened pearl :P

How about Eden? or w.e ;| That milk is yellow... different than westsoy ;P

Edited by EddieE