Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clarky2

aha on sunburn - good or bad?

soo i burned my face. not severely, but not lightly either. i use aha anyway, so i am used to it, but can i use aha to reduce peeling or would it irritate my sunburned skin?

It would probably be irritating! You could try it but ouch maybe? :/ I would only use it if your skin is already peeling as well. If not moisturize, moisturize, moisturize~~~~! With a cream.

It would probably be irritating! You could try it but ouch maybe? :/ I would only use it if your skin is already peeling as well. If not moisturize, moisturize, moisturize~~~~! With a cream.

thanks so much. any other suggestions? i want it to fade as fast as possible!

Aww well try not to sleep on your face, put hot water on it, or go in the sun. You could get a really good moisturizer if you don't have one and mix some aloe vera gel. Do you have a local CVS?

Aww well try not to sleep on your face, put hot water on it, or go in the sun. You could get a really good moisturizer if you don't have one and mix some aloe vera gel. Do you have a local CVS?

I have some good moisturizer from rite aid that i'll mix with aloe. thanks for your advice!

I got a bad sunburn on my arm and have been using jojoba oil on it twice a day after I shower and it's really smooth and no peeling. Just another idea!