Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nitsuj

Bubble type scar?

i HAVE no clue what this is i think its a cyst that died on the outside of my face instead of inside... anyways heres the story i got a cyst on my nose about 7 months ago it went away leaving a redmark but with this red mark it left little "Bubble" type things that are dark red when i touch them they go flat on my skin but when left alone its raised its very soft and it feels like rubber litterly ...... i know its not a pimple cause its not light red and it doesnt have white in the middle or nothing like that its just a red bubble type thing can somneone please tell me what this is????????? its very dark RED not like red mark red BUT like realllly DARK red very little about this size "o" please anyone out there im goin insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a huge one of those and many smaller ones L/ Basically, my face looks like i constantly had a moderate outbreak, even though I haven't had acne for MONTHS. It's making me REALLY ANGRY.

i have the exact same thing. I have/had 2..... one formed inside a scar of a previous pimple. It formed inside a slash like scar. So now its a dark red color, soft to touch, deflates when you touch it just like yours. i thought i was getting a keloid or something (which i have never had before either). Maybe its a bloodclot??

And a couple of weeks ago another one formed on my other cheek. This one is slowly going away. Never had anything like this before. I've been putting aloe vera on it. And sometimes it peels. i dont know how its going to look after it finally goes away. Its like the skin is sooooo thin. I looked really close and there was a red linear ring around the top of it. Like a blood vessel or something. I'm going to continue to put aloe vera on it. if it heals like the other one. it wont leave the usual dark hyperpigmentation mark thats kinda dull. It'll be dark and kind of gelatinous.. I dont know how to describe it.

I suppose mine look like cysts that are trapped. I thought they were, but i've gradually accepted that no cyst can survive for a year. I didn't know they were "hypertrophic" scars until I read about them on here. They aren't keloids though, cause keloids change shape and grow.

As flower said, it's a "blood clot." Altough it's prob. calcium than blood. Just carefully tip it with a sterile needle. Note I said "tip," not inject. Then gently press the side with soft tissue paper to drain the fluid. A dark red mark may appear afterwards, but will fade in a few months.

i did what you said with the needle thing but its still there now flat and still looks like its cloted what should i do about it now thats its flat i know its not a redmark !!!!!!!!!