Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
epcortek

1 Whitehead same spot 2 years

Okay i have had a huge whitehead in the same spot for over 2 years. In 2008 it first formed deep under the skin on my cheek and i left it alone for about 1.5 years to see if it would go away on its own. After 1.5 years i finally extracted the huge mofo.it was maybe 1/2 the size of a pea . But it just comes back, even after i extracted it a socond time. well im done with trying to remove it by extraction. What are my options. Honestly a single pore is doing so much damage. Im considering taking a 32 gauge insulin needle to see if i can damage the pore below the skin so it stops refilling with that white sebum crap causing a whitehead/lump. Has anyone had what i am describing.

AVC, topical retnoids, BP, and BHA make my skin worse and breakout. I have oily skin and have had whitehead comedonal acne with some black heads for 14 years.

Okay i have had a huge whitehead in the same spot for over 2 years. In 2008 it first formed deep under the skin on my cheek and i left it alone for about 1.5 years to see if it would go away on its own. After 1.5 years i finally extracted the huge mofo.it was maybe 1/2 the size of a pea . But it just comes back, even after i extracted it a socond time. well im done with trying to remove it by extraction. What are my options. Honestly a single pore is doing so much damage. Im considering taking a 32 gauge insulin needle to see if i can damage the pore below the skin so it stops refilling with that white sebum crap causing a whitehead/lump. Has anyone had what i am describing.

AVC, topical retnoids, BP, and BHA make my skin worse and breakout. I have oily skin and have had whitehead comedonal acne with some black heads for 14 years.

My husband has a blackhead on his shoulder that has been there for 5 years! Everytime we get it out, it keeps coming back. It's like it's being fed constantly from under the skin. We call it his mutant pore lol. I guess things like this just happen sometimes.

Have you tried going to the doctor...maybe a cortisone shot would help it or antibiotics. Have you tried hydrogen peroxide? I find when I have a huge zit if I squeeze it a little (just to open it up) and dab peroxide on it every few hours it kills the infection and goes away pretty quickly. I'm not sure about cheek skin though b/c it tends to be pretty sensitive. But it really does work.

Good luck to you!

My husband has a blackhead on his shoulder that has been there for 5 years! Everytime we get it out, it keeps coming back. It's like it's being fed constantly from under the skin. We call it his mutant pore lol. I guess things like this just happen sometimes.

Have you tried going to the doctor...maybe a cortisone shot would help it or antibiotics. Have you tried hydrogen peroxide? I find when I have a huge zit if I squeeze it a little (just to open it up) and dab peroxide on it every few hours it kills the infection and goes away pretty quickly. I'm not sure about cheek skin though b/c it tends to be pretty sensitive. But it really does work.

Good luck to you!

The think is, there is no infection. There is no inflamation. It is simply a pore that is clogged and fills little by little every day . Just so annoying. has anyone tried to damage a pore with a syringe needle

Good luck to you!

The think is, there is no infection. There is no inflamation. It is simply a pore that is clogged and fills little by little every day . Just so annoying. has anyone tried to damage a pore with a syringe needle

His also has no inflammation. It's just a blackhead. I've tried digging it out numerous times with a needle. Everything seems to come out (Gross) and I put hydrogen peroxide on it to kill anything remaining and a few days later it comes back! It's so weird.

Edited by laceygirl