Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

oh man that was uncalled for. Just use the regimen or if your on it then just keep at it and it will all go away.

Give Dan's regimen a try or incorporate a Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide wash/gel into your daily routine. I think those little bumps may be due to clogged pores and dead skin build up, it seems to be the case with me anyway. So make sure you are exfoliating gently.

What's with the mean and weird posts guys? <_<

i have these clogged pores aswell do they go away pretty fast after you exfoliate or does it take a couple of weeks i know what you mean by pimply rough texture and i really hate this rough texture.

Give Dan's regimen a try or incorporate a Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide wash/gel into your daily routine. I think those little bumps may be due to clogged pores and dead skin build up, it seems to be the case with me anyway. So make sure you are exfoliating gently.

What's with the mean and weird posts guys? <_<

At the moment I'm taking Minocin MR antibiotics. Product wise I'm using a tea tree oil facial wash, followed by oxy sensitive duo pads which are used as a cleanser. They contain salicylic acid. I also moisturise after this.

Do you think my the pimply texture would improve by exfoliating my face. I'm slightly wary of aggravating it more as my skin can be pretty sensitive. However, I have noticed that on areas of my skin where i haven't got actualy spots, the pores are quite clogged up with 'crap' when you look closely.