Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tida

Please HELP! Retin-A, Differin, Benzac and Cetaphil

I've been using Cetaphil and Benzac for a while and it satisfied me. Last week I bought Retin-A, it's cause a lot of acne but I guess it's started work. And to day I bought Differin (I guess it's same as Retin-A but i bought it >.<) so my problem is what should I apply first and what next?

Please suggest me. Should I use only Retin A or Differin or Can I mix? Should I stop Benzac?

Thank you very much :D

I've been using Cetaphil and Benzac for a while and it satisfied me. Last week I bought Retin-A, it's cause a lot of acne but I guess it's started work. And to day I bought Differin (I guess it's same as Retin-A but i bought it >.<) so my problem is what should I apply first and what next?

Please suggest me. Should I use only Retin A or Differin or Can I mix? Should I stop Benzac?

Thank you very much :D

hi there, Iam using retin a 0.05% for 6 weeks now . retinA and differin are the same and i gess u cant use both togerther because retin a the firse 4 weeks will make your skin dry ,red , peeling and acne will get worse but the good thing is u will se a different after 6 weeks I gess :wub: :wub: hang in there and dont stop it its good stuff but u have to be really patient and use it exsactly as directed. good luck :) :)

for best results try using erythromycin topical in the morning and retin A in the evening.

Wow quick reply :)

Thank you neeva.

But I still want to know the order of using them Like i have Retin-A (Differin), Benzac and AHA

thanks again for coming answers :wub:

retin A should be used alone ,, but using an antibiotic topical in the morning is good with retin A . u shouldnt use benzac with retin a because these 2 medications together will really harm and dry your skin .

You should not be using Retin-a and Differin at the same time. Pick one and stick with it for a while.

This is what I used to do.

Evenings: Cetaphil then Retin-A Micro

Daytime: Cetaphil then Benzac and sometimes Purpose moisturizer to blend in the white areas caused from the Benzac.

I have excellent results from this regimen. Good luck!