Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hellstorm

How to control oily skin in the hot weather? Tips please?

i will be going to 6 flags with my friend and a cute guy..it's going to be freaking hot and i don't want my skin to look like an oil slick. i only have a few SMALL zits at the moment (barely noticeable) but my skin tone is sh*tty and uneven. how can i keep my skin matte looking? i want to look good

help me out guys...

we will be staying at a hotel and we will be sharing the same room! shit so that means the guy will get to see me without make up :( i'm so scared

edit: sorry MODS if this is in the wrong place, i wasn't sure where to post this

Edited by hellstorm

wow you know what's weird? before i went i said to my skin "please behave for at least 3 days" and it listened to me! the whole time i was there it was dry as a bone and i looked almost decent. but when i came back it broke out like crazy :( probably from the sunscreen (it wasn't oil free but what could i do, i didn't want my face to be beet tinted from being in the sun 24/7)