Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright I am going to Costa Rica with my friends for a week. I just graduated from HS and am looking to have some fun. I am definitely going to be drinking and prolly smoking a little since i smoke when i drink. But I am going to be surfing and in the ocean/sun a lot. I can't take my own food with me obviously, but what are some good ways I can stay clear through this week. And please don't give me an answer saying to just avoid the cigarettes and alcohol because it's inevitable. Here's a list of my current diet:

Morning:

Lemon water, pumpkin seeds, organic blueberries, organic raspberries, organic cranberries, organic blackberries, sometimes a fuji or granny smith apple

Afternoon:

Antibiotic/hormone free turkey sandwich with ezekiel bread and alfalfa/clover sprouts, big salad with organic mixed baby greens and romaine, organic quinoa with lemon, I have some carrots and broccoli, I take acv and vitamin d after

Night: anitiotic/hormone free chicken or antibiotic/hormone free omelette with lots of veggies or soup made with low sodium organic chicken broth and quinoa and lots of veggies, with a big salad like the one at lunch, more carrots and broccoli, acv after dinner

I stop eating at around 6:30 pm and drink some lemon water again at around 9.

Any suggestions on how to maintain a diet like this in costa?

I'd say don't worry so much about the diet. The sun, water and exercise should clear you up.

Alright I am going to Costa Rica with my friends for a week. I just graduated from HS and am looking to have some fun. I am definitely going to be drinking and prolly smoking a little since i smoke when i drink. But I am going to be surfing and in the ocean/sun a lot. I can't take my own food with me obviously, but what are some good ways I can stay clear through this week. And please don't give me an answer saying to just avoid the cigarettes and alcohol because it's inevitable. Here's a list of my current diet:

Morning:

Lemon water, pumpkin seeds, organic blueberries, organic raspberries, organic cranberries, organic blackberries, sometimes a fuji or granny smith apple

Afternoon:

Antibiotic/hormone free turkey sandwich with ezekiel bread and alfalfa/clover sprouts, big salad with organic mixed baby greens and romaine, organic quinoa with lemon, I have some carrots and broccoli, I take acv and vitamin d after

Night: anitiotic/hormone free chicken or antibiotic/hormone free omelette with lots of veggies or soup made with low sodium organic chicken broth and quinoa and lots of veggies, with a big salad like the one at lunch, more carrots and broccoli, acv after dinner

I stop eating at around 6:30 pm and drink some lemon water again at around 9.

Any suggestions on how to maintain a diet like this in costa?

Hmmm haha I'm not sure.... It depends on where you stay, just try and eat as healthy as possible while you're there. But I say just go and have fun!!!

If you worry about stuff like this you will just get stressed and break out. Order healthier options on the menus at restaurants and take a lot of lemon water with you. I don't know how you can take that ACV I almost threw that up as soon as it went down. Tastes sooo bad