Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DinoSaur...RAWR

Getting pimples from changing face wash. Please HELP.

Hi.

I have pimples on my chin and forehead, i was using harsh face scrubs and cleansers. I changed to QV wash, and started washing my face with it after my Mum bought a bottle of it. I used it twice then bought my own bottle and been washing day and night for 3 days. After the second time i washed with the bottle my Mum bought i noticed little pimples on my cheeks and neck, the pimples on my forehead and chin have cleared up some-what but im getting little pimples scattered across my cheeks & neck were iv never gotten pimples. After washing with QV it leaves my skin nice and soft and non-irritated like my other face washes. Why am i getting pimples from it?

Thanks

When i changed face washes a couple months ago, the same thing happened to me. I was freaking out because i knew i couldnt get a new face wash for a little bit, so i just kept using it. Soon though my face ajusted to the new wash and it was fine for the most part.