Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
taxman

Accutane Removes Scaring

Hey guys im wondering , how does accutane work ?

Does it exfoliate skin and decrease the size of the oil glands ? I wana ask because I want to know if it would any way effect existing scars ? Ive seen some before and after pictures and seen some major improvement in rolling , ice pick scars and general over all smoothness in skin texture. Is that true ? Accutane users please reply ! :think:

Thanks for the reply! but ive searched the logs and the accutane page. The accutane page at least doesn't mention of it being like a super-powerfull version of microdermbarasion or anything , so it just got me thinking if accutane could also smooth-en shallow scarring . Accutane users ! i need your help :wall:

It shrinks your sebaceous glands, thins your skin, and has antimicrobial properties.

It does nothing to heal scars. In fact, your skin heals a lot slower while on accutane.

This person had amazing improvement ! and looking at his results makes me think that all of his shallow scarring is gone ! . but would that be the case for everyone ? :think: