Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
srotriya

STRUGGLING...

I've been on the regimen for 7 weeks and I'm REALLY getting depressed, because it's starting to get all over the back and sides of my neck, and I'm still breaking out miserably.

I haven't felt this low in a long time. Is it ever going to get any better?

I'm at about 14 or 15 weeks and I've hit another bad patch --- my face is red and dry yet again when a little more than a week ago I thought it was all over and my face was finally back to almost normal.....So, now I wait for this to end and hopefully someday soon have clear skin. I'm going to stick with it - you should too!

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting down about this.

Have you tried filling out this questionnaire to see if there's anything you could be doing differently to help your progress?

And keep in mind that in many cases, it takes around three months (sometimes even a little longer) for Regimen-users to see significant clearing. You're only a little more than halfway there.

Keep your chin up. A lot of people have posted that they thought The Regimen wasn't working, and that it suddenly "kicked in" right around the third month. ; )

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting down about this.

Have you tried filling out this questionnaire to see if there's anything you could be doing differently to help your progress?

And keep in mind that in many cases, it takes around three months (sometimes even a little longer) for Regimen-users to see significant clearing. You're only a little more than halfway there.

Keep your chin up. A lot of people have posted that they thought The Regimen wasn't working, and that it suddenly "kicked in" right around the third month. ; )

Even if it does clear up my face I still have to worry about the back of my neck, and my shoulders and even my chest. I just got something big on the back of my neck and it really hurts. It seems like the acne is spreading from my face to the back of my neck since I started the regimen.

if it's spreading elsewhere, then it's time to do the regimen elsewhere. just keep sticking with it, and keep fighting. 7 weeks isn't long enough to get too worried, you still have plenty of time for the regimen to kick in. just get to that third month, keep pushing, and you should see some solid improvement soon.

if it's spreading elsewhere, then it's time to do the regimen elsewhere. just keep sticking with it, and keep fighting. 7 weeks isn't long enough to get too worried, you still have plenty of time for the regimen to kick in. just get to that third month, keep pushing, and you should see some solid improvement soon.

Thank you. :cry: You are so kind.