Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kiwibanana

i feel like this will never end.

i've suffered from body acne since 7th grade. my face gets the occasional zit but it's not that big of a problem, it's my back (and occasionally chest)

things were finally getting better this year when i broke out in like 4 or 5 cysts. plus i have so much scarring and redness and it's so ugly.

i don't know anyone else who has bacne as bad as me and all the girls wear back-revealing tops so carelessly and idk i try not to think about it, but it just gets me sad sometimes. and i know i'm being so superficial and i shouldn't care what people think but i just feel like everyone has to think i'm like perfect idk but i just feel so disgusting and i feel like it will never get better

why does it feel like i'm the only one with such bad acne? i'm seriously the only one who has it this bad that i know of

sigh.

I know how you feel. I have really bad back acne and newly developed chest acne from sweating from soccer. It's SO embarrassing and I hate looking in the mirror. I use Neutrogena Deep Clean Sport. Don't use it on your face or neck which can become really itchy from irritation. Keep your hair off your back and make sure to change shirts at least twice a day. Good luck. :)

I have had it since 7th grade too...it sucks when most the the girls you know can wear back revealing tops....i so wish i could weat halters and spagetti straps again! and bathing suits! its so irrating!

I feel exactly the same way. NONE of my friends have bacne. Sometimes I just get so discouraged and I feel like its never going to get any better. I just wish that by some miracle I would just wake up one day and it will magically be cured and I could go out wearing one of my pretty backless sun dresses. Right now I just want to hit my head against the wall.