Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eazy^

L-Cysteine

whats the deal with this does it really make the b5 work better with a smaller dosage? has anyone tried this im about to order another b5 bottle and wondering if i should try this out. :think:

Yes,yes yes!!!! I was on just the megadose B5 for months with decent results but not perfect. When I added the l-cysteine,I was able to cut the dose to 1 l-cysteine/2 B5 in morning and at night. The results are much better and I am continuing with this combo. It is the only thing that has EVER worked for me .

I would say moderate/severe and ALWAYS cystic lasting for weeks. The cysts have stopped for the first time ever(in 25 years!), that is the most important thing to me as I have lots of scarring too.

sweet i have severe with bad cystic and a bunch of scarring, ive been megadosing for 20 days with some results but i ordered L-cysteine today so hopefully ill get better results.

Good luck!!! Post results(I think it took about a month or 2 and it was gradual before I really noticed the cysts were stopping), I would like to know how it goes and I think others would like an alternative to megadosing. I have had hair loss with the megadosing,and I wish I would have known about the l-cysteine before I started it.

i have a log going on personal regimen section if you want to check it out, and yeeaa thats what i was wondering i noticed my hair is thinning will that stop when i start taking the L-Cystiene with a few B5 instead

I can't tell if hairloss has stopped or not yet. The dr.told me by the time you notice hair loss you have already lost ALOT so its hard to tell if its still coming out or I am just paranoid everytime I wash it if its regular amount I am losing. He also said it can take a YEAR for hair to grow back,so I am currently on the "lets hope it does" train of thought. I can't decide which is better, being half bald(I am a woman)and clear or having hair and acne? Right now people tell me they cannot see the hair loss(curly hair hides alot),so I rock alot of headscarves and hope it will come back.

i stopped it because of hairloss, it worked to a point but not worth being bald. now im doing the candida diet which is 100% better for me

I have been trying this for a week now.....

Morning:

1 x n-acetyl cysteine (600mg)

2 x B5 (500mg)

1 x B-Complex

Lunch

2 x B5

Evening

2 x B5 (500mg)

2 x Zinc 25MG

So far i have seen small results but think i need to keep trying over a longer period.

I have noticed my lips are dry at times and i often have a funny taste in my mouth, especially in the morning.

Can anyone confirm if L-Cysteine is the same as n-acetyl cysteine?

I will let you know how things go.

Things have been getting better and better. Been two weeks now and my skin is getting so much better as old scars and redness fade. Still get a strange taste in my mouth on a morning but lips are no longer dry.

I have changed my regime slightly.....

Morning:

2 x B5 (500mg)

1 x B-Complex

Mid Morning:

1 x C (500mg) & E (400 I.U)

Lunch:

1 x B5

Afternoon:

1 x C (500mg) & E (400 I.U)

Evening:

2 x B5 (500mg)

1 x B-Complex

2 x Zinc 25MG

Quick update, after a minor breakout i am now almost clear. The odd small whitehead that disapears by the next day. Very happy with results so far so going to contiune and then maybe look at reducing doses slightly.

Side affects i have noticed:

Strange taste in mouth a few hours after taking

Yellow wee a few hours after taking

Slightly dry lips to start with but now seem ok