Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I used to break out really bad on my forehead and I used to apply topicals to it,but over the years I stopped and now my forehead looks amazing, like only a few breakouts here and there.

The other day I noticed that I got three nodules on my forehead and three nodules on cheek.

I didn't shower for a day or so so that's probably why.

But I applied topicals to my cheek and none to my forehead. and now the ones on my forehead are gone and the ones on my cheeks are going strong.

I was wondering if since they are on my forehead and easily hidden by hair and I don't obsess over them, picking at them/touching them and adding topicals, that that is why they clear faster than my face?

Your forehead is thiner skinned than your cheeks.

It will heal quicker as its not as deep.

but what you said about the not touching is very true. messing with something pretty much always makes it worse :(

now haven't we all fallen into THAT trap before :)

j x

it might also be because you didnt apply topicals to your forhead. harsh chemicals can stress out your skin and dry it out, causing it to overproduce sebum. maybe try no topicals on your cheeks (and not touching your face is important too) and see what happens?