Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zynal

How to ask out a girl with acne!?!

i am 17 and havent had a gf before because of my acne :(. and i really want a gf . how do i ask a girl out???? :boohoo:

i am on dans regimen and i dont have that much acne left...but i have no confidence

my acne killed my confidents :cry: help me

Edited by zynal

rsdnation.com

Read the articles and ask this question on that forum, it has helped me a bit. And don't just blatantly ask a random girl out, because it won't work. You want to express your personality indirectly at first and build comfort. On second thought you probably shouldn't ask girl out on a date period. Just ask her if she wants to chill and let things escalate naturally from there.

Good luck man,

Edited by andersoj

Why do you want a girlfriend so bad? Just meet some really cool girls, hang out with them, and decide from there if you want to be in a real relationship with one of them. I think the biggest mistake someone can make is feeling like they HAVE to be in a relationship. Just meet people, be yourself, and have fun.

Why do you want a girlfriend so bad? Just meet some really cool girls, hang out with them, and decide from there if you want to be in a real relationship with one of them. I think the biggest mistake someone can make is feeling like they HAVE to be in a relationship. Just meet people, be yourself, and have fun.

Good advice. I agree.

you shouldnt be looking for a relationship, relationships just happen acne or not, i had a gf when i had really bad acne but she didnt care, just wait one day a girl is gonna walk into your life who doesnt care about acne, just be patient man :cool:

Edited by Agent 00Acne

listen , girls are not that difficult, now there is some issues with your self esteem, build it first, and girls will be like drinking water, pardon me girls, i don’t mean any kind of offence, girls you are the greatest creatures ever.

So if you are into that girl, and wants dearly to go out with her, you must not tell her that you want to go out for a date, I don’t think it will work this way, but you must use cunning, let's go out for a walk, or whatever situation that would gather you together, and then play your game, try to make her feel comfort with you, if you could make her feel safe and comfort, and happy , i guarantee you, that she would love to hang out with you again.... etc

If ever she mentioned your acne problem, don’t ever feel sad or anything, again your self esteem would make you hang out with a mountain not only a girl.

See this formula, your should incorporate this into your life style

Dominance but not jerk

Self Esteem

Romantic, girls love to be with a romantic guy, and deep in their soul they want you to be Dominance

I hope you all the luck in your relationship

Dont look for it. Just be out there and it'll come to you. or at least thats what people say...

I honestly wouldn't care if a guy had acne, as long as he was sweet and fun to be around. Shallow girls may make a big deal out of skin problems but those aren't the girls you should be hanging out with. Just exude confidence (and if you don't have that yet, fake it) and treat girls well and it'll happen in no time. And remember manners! Open doors, let girls walk ahead of you, and be kind not just to them but to everyone around you. That's the key. In the end it's personality a girl is going for-- we want someone who loves us and is dependable, good skin or not. There's more to a person than acne.

You will meet someone, my boyfriend has moderate acne and I still think he is the cutest ever. It's just about taking the time to get to know people and finding the right types of people. If you want to build confidence, it helps to do things you are good at, like hobbies, and spending time with other people. Also, it helps to "fake it til you make it". Pretend to be confident, and you'll find you'll naturally get confident.

That's the key. In the end it's personality a girl is going for-- we want someone who loves us and is dependable, good skin or not. There's more to a person than acne.

this is extremely true

That's the key. In the end it's personality a girl is going for-- we want someone who loves us and is dependable, good skin or not. There's more to a person than acne.

this is extremely true

So you need to be all like "Damn girl , so wassup" and she be all like "Do i know You?" and you be all like "not really, but after today you're gonna wish you had" :D

and she be all like "Damn Playboy....

and that's how its gonna go, if you believe....if you believe ;)

Good advice. I agree.

I second the motion! :D

this is extremely true

So you need to be all like "Damn girl , so wassup" and she be all like "Do i know You?" and you be all like "not really, but after today you're gonna wish you had" :D

and she be all like "Damn Playboy....

and that's how its gonna go, if you believe....if you believe ;)

hahahah that shit was mad funny.but it doesnt work like that :(

i guess your still virgin lol.

:wall:

If you know of a girl you want to ask, just go ahead and ask. You can do it.

If she snobs you off, she's not worth the time.

If you don't have someone in mind, just wait. You will find the right girl.

Most importantly, just be yourself. Always.

Edited by Magdish

pshhh don't be a jerk!!

its okay man im 18 and ive never had a bf/im still a virgin. i mean ive been with guys but ive never had a relationship. ive just been too self-consious so ive been taking the time to work on who i am! and its been really good for me cuz im totally confident in WHO I AM. just not with my looks. well not with my skin i should say. its the only thing i have left to fix before im satisfied :)

but don't beat urself up. ur not alone. just take the time to work on urself. it will be benefical. its better than growing up totally dependent on a girl then breaking up with her and realizing u don't know who the fuck u r.

pshhh don't be a jerk!!

I think he was referring to Lakestone Park since it obviously doesn't work that way.

its okay man im 18 and ive never had a bf/im still a virgin. i mean ive been with guys but ive never had a relationship. ive just been too self-consious so ive been taking the time to work on who i am! and its been really good for me cuz im totally confident in WHO I AM. just not with my looks. well not with my skin i should say. its the only thing i have left to fix before im satisfied :)

but don't beat urself up. ur not alone. just take the time to work on urself. it will be benefical. its better than growing up totally dependent on a girl then breaking up with her and realizing u don't know who the fuck u r.

I feel the same way. I've just been trying to mature and improve myself over the years. I never really felt like I was good enough for a relationship. I've been asked out many times before but I always rejected them. But this is why I think you can't really ask someone out or suddenly spill your guts out on them. You just have to be really clever and think of ways to get close to them without seeming desperate. Let them see your positive traits.

Also, seeking love is a pretty selfish thing to do when you think about it. It's like, "I want to find some presumably sexy person to love me." And if you just want someone else to love, then there are plenty of people (or even animals) out there who could genuinely use some caring for. But let me guess, they aren't pretty enough for you or there's not enough return on your part. Bah...

my bad. i didn't read the whole thread. just saw his comment. lol

and ya im like u cursedsoul. guys have liked me before and i have even liked some back, but i just bail out cuz im not ready to put my heart into anyone cuz i have to learn to love myself first. u can't love someone unless u love urself. its true.

love comes in a lot of shapes sizes and forms. we just have to find which fits :)

and ya im like u cursedsoul. guys have liked me before and i have even liked some back, but i just bail out cuz im not ready to put my heart into anyone cuz i have to learn to love myself first. u can't love someone unless u love urself. its true.

love comes in a lot of shapes sizes and forms. we just have to find which fits :)

Lol this dude is looking for a gf not love...get it right

Okay playboy so i know my other reply was a little too agressive so this is another scenario

So you find that Honey that is off the hook right,,, and then you be all acting like you dont even notice her right...and then you go near her , but dont look at her, and so make sure you drop a pen next to her and make sure that when you pick it up you look at her legs as you stand up...then make eye contact and say " Dont i know you from somewhere girl?" and she'll be all like "NO, i dont think so" (this will not work if you already know the girl or maybe it will work on a girl you do know. Who knows?) and you'll be all like...

"aight" and then say "catch you later girl" and she'll be "Aight"...and if she says (aight, you know your in )

No doubt playboy , the honeys are out there , you just gotta find em.

If you dont play you will never win the game...and its all a game son.

Edited by Lakestone Park

Lol this dude is looking for a gf not love...get it right

Okay playboy so i know my other reply was a little too agressive so this is another scenario

So you find that Honey that is off the hook right,,, and then you be all acting like you dont even notice her right...and then you go near her , but dont look at her, and so make sure you drop a pen next to her and make sure that when you pick it up you look at her legs as you stand up...then make eye contact and say " Dont i know you from somewhere girl?" and she'll be all like "NO, i dont think so" (this will not work if you already know the girl or maybe it will work on a girl you do know. Who knows?) and you'll be all like...

"aight" and then say "catch you later girl" and she'll be "Aight"...and if she says (aight, you know your in )

No doubt playboy , the honeys are out there , you just gotta find em.

If you dont play you will never win the game...and its all a game son.

Dear God, please tell me this isn't actually legitimate advice....

Believe me, true love can surpass flaws, assuming yours face isnt totally covered with acne, i dont see why a gal who likes you too would be so much bothered.

If the gal doesnt likes you nor understanding enough, do yourself a favour, dont settle for any less, tell yourself, even we do suffer from acne, we arent that bad to take in any fools or idiot in our life.

Just just concealer and try hard as usual in your regime and be your natural self.

So when you every gotten a gf, it would be meant to and not fake nor forced.

Acne shouldnt matter whether a true being wants to go out with you.